This popular program, sponsored by the Bernice & Joe Stimel Fund, is the first of a two-part series provided by Saxonburg-based attorney, Laurel Hartshorn Esq. It is designed to help attendees prepare themselves and loved ones, for certain legal issues that every senior should think about and take care of as they age. It will include wills, other estate planning tools, power of attorney, living wills, advance directives, etc. The event is free, but reservations are required. Please phone the AKH Foundation today at (724) 294-3157.
The health benefits of Chinese massage are numerous. It can help remove layers of emotional stress, break down scar tissue, increase range of motion, and reduce pain. Ted J. Cibik, PhD, DMQ, Inner Strength, Inc., offers a unique blend of healing methods with expertise in the Chinese therapies of QiGong, moxibustion, An Mo (visceral manipulation), Jing point therapy, Tui Na (muscle manipulation) and Jie Gu (bone setting). This program is latest educational seminar in the Dr. H.W. Fraley Lecture Series. Space is limited, please call the AKH Foundation today to reserve you spot 724-294-3157.
- Registration is $600 per team of four anglers. Due to the popularity of the event, only teams of four anglers will be accepted except in the case of last minute openings.
- Teams that have participated the last year’s (2019) event will have priority. Others will be placed on a waiting list.
- All interested participants from the 2019 event MUST phone the Foundation at (724) 294-3157 to confirm their slots by February 10th. After February 10th, unfilled slots will be filled on a first-come-first served basis.
- Several sponsorship opportunities include free fishing slots and/or over night accommodations at the cabin. Call for details.
- Last year, approximately 190 trout were caught and released. The average size was approximately 17 inches, with many trout measuring in the 18-21 inch range.