The Jean Roebuck Lovelace Nursing Scholarship award, valued at $2,500, is intended for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Is a resident of the Alle-Kiski Valley
- Is a graduating senior high school student from a school located in the
- Has a documented financial need for schooling.
- Has been accepted into a Bachelor of Science Degree Nursing program at an accredited university or college, or into a Registered Nursing program at an accredited School of Nursing
- Is of African-American descent.
By submitting an application, you agree that you meet all of the above criteria.
Please complete this application and attach the following requested documents entirely. Incomplete applications will not receive consideration.
- Acceptance Letter from the College, University or School of Nursing that You Plan to Attend.
- Copy of Your High School or GED Diploma
- Financial Aid Letter from the College, University or School of Nursing that You Plan to Attend.
- Brief Essay About Yourself
If you have ANY difficulty in completing this application, please contact the Allegheny-Kiski Health Foundation office by phone (724) 294-3157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.